2017 Employee Learning Week - December 4th thru 8th
Employee Learning Week is an awareness campaign highlighting the important connection between learning and achieving organizational results. Training is more important now than ever before. The growing skills gap and increased need to compete in today's economy require organizations to develop a knowledgeable and highly skilled workforce. All organizations are encouraged to recognize Employee Learning Week by rededicating themselves to employee learning.
Use the following tips to celebrate Employee Learning Week:
Send ATD Nebraska a recap of how your company celebrated Employee Learning Week to be featured on our blog next month!
- Institute an employee development recognition event for individuals and departments in your organization.
- Introduce new learning opportunities during the week.
- Communicate learning and development tips to your workforce each day of the week.
- Host a program or lunch and learn with a local university or community college.
- Help employees create individual development plans to increase and enhance their skills.