The session will be recorded for future reference to all ATD Nebraska members. Publish date of this content on our website - TBD.
How to attend today's session:
1. Use the following link to join the live session: https://atdnebraska.adobeconnect.com/elw120219/
2. Select Guest and enter your full name.
3. Select Enter Room.
You may be prompted to install a plug in for Adobe Connect. If prompted, click yes.
4. A call-in number will be provided for this session. The phone # will be available to you upon entering the webinar room.
Be sure to try this link within different internet browsers if you experience connection issues initially (Chrome vs IE vs Edge vs Safari).
Join ATD Nebraska for this free webinar! Why are most presentations so bad? Truly terrible? Few people enjoy creating, delivering, or watching PowerPoint presentations, so let’s change that. This session explores techniques to create mind-blowing presentations using nothing but standard PowerPoint. Want to know how to create visual slides? Manipulate images? Master animations? Make it interactive? And produce presentations that will astound your audience? Then come along for a masterclass in ways to capture your audience’s attention and help them learn. We’ll create half a dozen amazing slides that work effectively, and apply the skills to other slides. As it’s all live in a single session, you’ll see how to rapidly create compelling visual content, making your training course the best ever. And you’ll have access to loads of great resources afterwards through www.brightcarbon.com.
- Create visual slides using the full range of PowerPoint’s tools to generate your own graphics.
- Use custom highlighting to focus attention and make your point clearly.
- Tell compelling stories using animations, from simple to sophisticated.
- Create interactive visual content to engage your audience, whether in person or online.
- Develop navigable presentations so that you can respond to your audience.
About the presenter
Richard Goring is a Director at BrightCarbon, the specialist presentation and eLearning agency. He enjoys helping people create engaging content and communicate effectively using visuals, diagrams, and animated sequences that explain and reinforce the key points, which is supported by plenty of resources and tips at www.brightcarbon.com.
Event Contact VPprogramming@atdnebraska.org