Share Your Expertise! Be a Presenter!
Submit an Event Proposal Form (EPF)
The ATD Nebraska Chapter seeks to enhance our member’s abilities to develop talent and support clients and organizations in our local and global communities.
Our programs give an opportunity for members to network, share ideas and reconnect with the talent development industry while developing their skill sets. Information covered is intended to provide key take-aways for members to apply as they meet their individual business needs.
As a presenter, what are the benefits?
Free exposure to 350 + members
A program overview in the ATD Nebraska newsletter and website
Ability to share your expertise with the community
Presentation forum for approximately 35-75 participants.
ATD Nebraska following your social media account(s)
What criteria is used to select presentations?
Qualifications – years of experience for presenters
Facilitation and training style/techniques reflective of ATD International
Learning objectives meet the needs of members
Relevant deliverable tools
Deliver method reflects best practices of latest research and material
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Only proposals that meet these guidelines will advance into the review process.
- Proposal must be submitted through the electronic Event Proposal Form located below.
- If submitting more than one proposal, please complete a separate form for each event.
- Refrain from selling from the podium.
We offer a combination of virtual and in-person programs. Programs will be scheduled according to the availability of the speaker and best fit of topic determined by our Programming Committee. Our monthly programs range from 60 - 90 minutes in length. Based on topic and membership needs, a 2- or 3-hour workshop may be provided.
Topics of interestThe following are the current topics of interest for our monthly programs:
- Agile Project Management
- People Management
- L&D Basics
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Switching to a virtual learning world (making learning more accessible)
- Using virtual platform tools to increase engagement
- Repositioning training as a benefit (not a burden)
- Avoiding burnout, coping with turnover
- ROI how to measure, prove the effectiveness of training
ATD Nebraska, P.O. Box 85793 Lincoln, NE 68501-5793 | (402) 850-6710 | firstname.lastname@example.org